How to Use WhatsApp on PC and Phone Simultaneously? – Did you ever want to use WhatsApp messenger on your PC without using that android emulation software like Bluestacks and YouWave? Then here you go, Here I am writing a guide which will help to use Whatsapp on PC without any software.
As we all know even if we use android emulator software, we can’t use Whatsapp with the same number which as you are using on your phone. But what, if I tell you can use WhatsApp on PC with the same number which you are using on your phone? Yes, it is possible just all you need to do is install a simple Android application which require root privileges to run!
- Easiest Way to Use WhatsApp on PC – WhatsApp Web
- WhatsApp Trick to Generate Fake Conversation (Chat) Screenshot
- How to Download Whatsapp for iPad Without iPhone
- 10 WhatsApp Tricks and Tips That You must know!
- Whatsapp Plus APK Download For Android/iPhone
If you don’t know what is Root and why you should root in then you can go here for brief information regarding Rooting.
So, let’s find out the HOW!
How to Use WhatsApp on PC and Phone at the Same Time?
1) For using WhatsApp on PC and Phone with the same number and at the same time, First you need to Install an App named “WhatsRemote“. It is available on Play Store at free of cost.
2) Once WhatsRemote Installed to your Phone, Open it and grant ROOT Permission to the app while opening it the first time.
3) After granting ROOT permission, a Screen which is shown in below picture will be on your phone. In that screen choose your email ID and click on register button.
4) Once you’re done with the registration process, WhatsRemote will ask for purchase subscription.
5) What remote will provide you 3 Days free trial during this period you can enjoy this service for Free, After these three days you need to purchase the subscription at the rate of around 88 INR/ 6 months ($1.4/6 months) and I think it’s not a Big deal.
I purchased the 1-year subscription for testing the service of What remote and it is working greatly since last 15 days.
The question is What is next after Installing WhatsApp Remote and purchasing its subscription?
6) After completing above steps, All you need to do is open WhatsRemote.com from any Internet Browser of your PC. i.e Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE, etc.
7) In that web, at the Right top corner, you can find the sign in button, Click on it and sign in with the Google Plus with which you have registered to WhatsApp Remote.
8) After you sign in to WhatsRemote.com, there you can see your all Whatsapp conversations and also you can chat with your friends from the web.
Note: WhatsRemote respects your privacy: the only personal information we store is your email address! So you are safe with WhatsRemote.
So, here is a trick to Use WhatsApp on PC and Phone at the Same Time using WhatsRemote. Hope you enjoyed this tricks. For more unique and useful android tips and tricks join us via Our Premium Updates with your email updates.